AWANA: AWANA resumes meeting on January 5, 2022. Children ages 3 years through 5th grade are invited to join us every Wednesday evening from 6:30-8:00 as we grow in our relationships with God through memorizing Bible verses, game time, and large group lesson time.
AWANA stands for Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed (2 Timothy 2:15). The goal of AWANA is to reach elementary students for Christ, encourage them to love Him and to love others, and to train them to understand and rightly handle the Word of truth, all in a context of fun and excitement.
- CUBBIES – age 3 yrs old by Aug 31, 2021 and potty-trained, through 4 yrs old
- SPARKS – K – 2nd Grade
- TRUTH AND TRAINING (T&T) - 3rd – 5th Grade
Nightly Meetings - Wednesdays during School Year
- Check-in: 6:15 PM
- Club Starts: 6:30 PM
- Opening Ceremony (5 min) -The purpose of the Opening Ceremony is to bring clubbers together at the beginning of the evening.
- Game Time - Game Time is a highly charged and fast moving time of recreation and competition providing structured fun that interests kids and teaches them the value of teamwork and acceptance.
- Handbook Time - Handbook Time is devoted to scripture memorization, explanation, and learning. Leaders provide one-on-one time with the clubbers answering their questions and listening.
- Council Time - Council time is a worship experience and presentation of the Bible appropriate to the needs of children, and includes praise and singing along with a Bible-themed message to the clubbers.
- Club Ends: 8:00 PM (Parents Pick-up)
Registration and Cost
- Cost to register is $50/clubber, which covers handbook, club vest/shirt, supplies/awards.
Please contact Pastor Tim Seippel if you have any questions or needs regarding registration.
- We will accept children until our adult to child ratio is full.
- Online Registration and payment is available on the form below.
- Optionally, you can print the Registration Form to complete manually and turn in at Creek's End with your check. (Make check payable to The Church at Creek's End; include AWANA and child's name in the memo field.)
Medical Liability Release — A completed medical release form is required for each family participating in AWANA. Download: AWANA Medical Liability Release Form here.
Parent Communications — To stay updated on club information or changes, please check the boxes below and enter your contact information.
If you have additional questions about AWANA, contact Ray or Kathy McNulty at 703-408-5290 or 832-431-6703.