Creek's End Men’s Ministry is introducing a monthly meeting that will provide the opportunity for the men of our church to gather for a time of fellowship, teaching, sharing & prayer. Our next meeting will be on Thursday, June 21 at 7:00pm.
These monthly gatherings will provide us with a time to be “poured into” by God’s teaching and also pour ourselves out to our brothers in Christ that are in need. Join us as we learn what it is to be men of integrity, men who are accountable to God and accountable to each other, men who are willing to step up and take their God-given role as spiritual leaders to the next level.
Examples of some of the monthly teaching topics include:
- God's call to us to be His light in the world and letting the light of God shine through us at home, at work and in our communities.
- Building strong marriages and families.
- Learning from our mistakes rather than allowing them to hinder God’s plan for our future.
- Identifying what step we are on in our spiritual walk and guidance on how to take the next step up.
- Focusing the measure of your success based on your identity in Jesus Christ rather than worldly accomplishments.
- Man's responsibility to leadership in his home, loving his wife, and reading the Bible with his family.
If you're interested in joining us for these monthly fellowships —or in learning more details about the men's ministry— please fill in your contact information below. (If you can attend our June 21 meeting, check the box below so we can plan for food & beverages.)